Monday, October 20, 2008

Ethics is fun

Hands down. I have a great prof who is energetic and funny enough to make the 3 hour lecture come completely alive. He jokes about insurance companies, makes great analogies, and doesn't create a stressful class environment at all.

We were talking about euthanasia and assisted suicide today. Oh boy. It was a nice break from the madness of midterms though. I have to dive back into my intensive paper writing now. 12 pages down, 38 left to go!

On a unrelated note, I was doing another special event the other day, and our contact was this jolly tia. Anyway, she showed me some great music- Piano Vines is the band. They aren't signed, but wow it is a breath of fresh air whenever I listen in.

Sigh. Time to pick classes soon. I really want to take a year off, and just have fun learning about photography, economics, guitar. I don't know if I will be able to. This is essentially my 5th year. Do I want to take another? If I can take more classes with my ethics prof, that may be a deciding factor.

No comments: